Saturday, December 1, 2007

I love to decorate for Christmas!!

The tree Austin picked turned out beautiful. It fits the family room well!
Here is the Dicken's Village that I love so much. It was a gift to me from Ema last year.

I love to decorate the bannister each year with all of the fun ornaments that we have accumulated. This year was even more enjoyable because Britt helped me with it. Didn't she do a great job?


Here is the tree that is in her room. This was my families tree when I was little. Can you believe it is still around? She loves it and this year she decorated it all by herself.


This is the tree that is Austin's room. He decorated his tree this year too! I couldn't get him to stand by the tree for a picture, but I had to show it anyway.

No comments: