Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

This year for Thanksgiving, we were able to visit both of our mothers. Our first stop was in Durham at Jeff's moms' house. Ema had a great meal prepared for us that day. Your traditional Thanksgiving dinner, it was wonderful. We had a great time at her house and wanted to share some of the pictures. First, the kids, Brittney, Laney, Austin and Parker. These are Jeff's sisters children. Laney is a year older than Britt and Parker is a Sophomore a NCSU. Aren't they beautiful (and handsome)? I also wanted to share a picture of the adults. Somehow Parker fits into the category of both. Man, wouldn't it be nice to be that age again? Actually, I wouldn't go back. Life has been so wonderful for Jeff and I. Here we are, Jeff, me, Parker, Ema, Tracy, James and Rob.





Tracy, Jeff's sister and James had a great time. We didn't get to visit with them as long as we would have liked, but it was great during the time we had.








Here is Jeff's mom, Ema, with the Grandkid's (Britt, Austin, Parker and Laney).




No comments: